Tuesday, February 23, 2010

11 Months


Today Reid is 11 months old! Where oh where did the time go? I have failed miserably at taking monthly pictures like I promised myself I was going to. I started out on a roll, and of course I fizzled. But that's okay, there are plenty of pictures to go around.

Reid is the light of our lives. He is so sweet, and people tell us all of the time how happy he always is. This statment is fact unless he is two things: HUNGRY or SLEEPY. Don't get in between the baby and his food or bed.

He loves to eat. He will eat anything that isn't nailed down. And he loves to sleep. He takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap. Both naps usually last 2 hours each. He usually goes to bed around 7:00 p.m., but it has been a little later lately. He has recently been waking up around 7:30 a.m.

He has been standing unassisted a lot, but he is still not taking many steps. I REALLY thought he would be walking by now. But I am NOT upset that he is not.

Reid is in a size 4 diaper which he has been for a LONG time. He is wearing size 12-18 month clothes.

His eyes are still blue although they are DARK blue. His hair is still very curly. He actually needs another haircut. He still only has 7 teeth. This stretch is the longest it has been since he has gotten a tooth. I am beginning to wonder if number 8 is ever going to come in!

He is learning to dance and LOVES to listen to the Who Dat Black and Gold Superbowl song. He wants to see the computer screen if it's on You Tube. He will cry if you put him on the floor. He wants to be front and center. He dances and puts his hands up in the air. I want to get it on video, but every time I try, he chases after the camera.


I am so looking forward to his birthday party. We are so blessed to have him, and we can't wait to CELEBRATE this first year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

precious pictures! I love the one in the high chair. I can't believe he's 11 months old. Why do they have to grow so fast???