Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Reid


We waited soooo long for Reid. Now that he is here, I want time to creep by....to enjoy every moment. But time marches on, and he has turned ONE. How in the world did I let that happen? His birthday was Tuesday, March 23rd. We had his party on Sunday, the 21st. I picked the WORST day in the last 3 weeks of March to have his party. A cold front came through on Saturday. The high on Sunday was 54. It was miserably cold and windy. I remember when I found out Reid was due in March, I was so excited over a Spring baby. I could have awesome birthday parties outside in our huge yard. Ha-Ha! Not this year. We were prisoners inside.....Oh well, Reid didn't know any better.
This little "smash" cake was supposed to JUST have and "R" on it. The lady misunderstood me. So, it said Happy Birthday R. We got a good laugh out of that! Brotherly Love
Reid had no problem digging into the cake!

Reid received many nice gifts. He got a lot of spring clothes, a few toys and this pillow from Kemper. It matches his bed skirt! I love it!!!

He will definitely be wearing this outfit for Easter. This outfit was a gift from the Perdue's!

No comments: