Friday, March 26, 2010

Cleaning Tips!

Kelly's Korner is hosting a Show Us Your Life about Cleaning Tips! Well, I HATE to clean worse than anything in the world. So, my best advice for cleaning is to have an event at your house. Have a birthday party, a dinner party, a football watching party or a shower of some kind. My house never sparkles like it does when a bunch of people of coming over.

I have been trying out Fly Lady. I think she has some good points. But my favorite quote is "My house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it!" It's so true......I think that's why I HATE cleaning so much. It's right back to dusty, dirty floors, laundry piling up the SECOND after it was sparkly clean. UGGH!!!! Maybe one day I'll become a domestic diva. But until then, I'll keep throwing parties once in a while. Then, I know my house will sparkle for a least a couple of hours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cleaning is fun! There is nothing like scrubbing your house from top to bottom. Unless it's organizing. That's my love language! And, by the way, I have never been in your house when it wasn't spotless!

Amanda said...

Yes, company or a party!! Maybe it's all tied in together...we get our homes to a cozy place and then we can enjoy PEOPLE which is the most important thing:) I need to revisit FlyLady.