Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wyatt Turned Double Digits

Wyatt turned 10 on July 11th. Yes, I am just now getting around to this post. His birthday was on a Monday, but we started celebrating on the Thursday before and continued on throughout the weekend. When Monday rolled around, I was ready for the partying to be over:)

Two years ago Wyatt had his birthday party at Dixie Landin'. Last year he had a slumber party. He wanted another slumber party this year, and I said, "NO WAY!" Our house set up is not conducive to slumber parties!!! So, I talked him into Dixie Landin' again. We meet at the Sonic right across the street from Dixie Landin' for dinner and cupcakes.


Friday night we went to Lance's mom's for spaghetti (Wyatt's favorite) and birthday cake!
Saturday I don't think we did anything, and on Sunday we went to my parents' house for lunch and cookie cake! Finally on Monday, Wyatt had 2 friends spend the night. So, he had a FULL and very FUN 10th birthday! Hey, you only turn double digits ONCE!!! My #1 boy is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he had a birthday bonanza!!! he looks like his daddy's clone in that last picture...such a cutie!