Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Pics


Our friend took some pictures of us for our Christmas card. We went to a subdivision nearby that has a very old church that was kept when the subdivision was developed. The pictures came out great. I used one for my card, but there were some others that were great as well. And some funny ones too!!!


The one of Reid running away cracks me up! I came close to using that one as my Christmas card:)
Reid was throwing rocks at the photographer! He was tired of having his picture made. Who knew he had strep throat? He was running around like a wild child, and then that evening.....sick!

Lance and me


Probably one of my favorite pictures of Wyatt and Reid of all time!

1 comment:

Kami Lambe said...

Also LOVE that picture of Wyatt and Reid! All of them are great!