Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 Months


Reid is 18 months old today! Where, oh where, has the time gone? He is so sweet, and he is starting to say more and more words every day. His latest words are milk, juice, light, NO, Heidi (my MIL's dog), bike, JoJo (Wyatt's hamster), and others that I can't think of right now. (How do you like his LSU outfit??? Geaux Tigers!)

He is a total wild man. He can now open the refrigerator door, and if I am sitting in the living room, he will walk to the doorway holding the 1/2 gallon of milk or apple juice. He is a CRAZY kid!


He also wants to be a nudist. He has learned to take his shorts and diaper off and would prefer to be nude than have clothes on. Yesterday he was so fussy in the afternoon, and he finally ripped off his shorts and diaper and then was happy as can be.

Most importantly, he started Mother's Day Out this past Monday. I didn't think he would get a spot, but someone dropped and they called me last Tuesday. He has done great both days this week. I am so happy. Although, Monday I boo hooed like a baby when I dropped him off.


He loves Wyatt to pieces. That makes me so happy. AND Wyatt loves him too! Wyatt was so worried about him going to school on Monday. He thought he was going to REAL school like he goes to. I explained that he was only going from 9-1. He kept asking me about when we were going to drop him off and pick him up. I explained that I would drop Reid off AFTER I dropped him off, and then pick him up before he got off of the bus in the afternoon. He was so cute asking these questions about his little baby brother's first day of school.

We will go on Tuesday for Reid's 18 month well baby check up. Can't wait to see his height and weight.

To top this day off, my niece had her second baby. She already had one boy, and this was her second baby boy born just about 30 minutes ago. The gender of the baby was a surprise and so is the name. I don't know the name or any details yet. I am so happy for her. She had infertility issues with both pregnancies, but God was faithful and this time she conceived naturally. She and her husband and son are precious! I love them, and I am so happy that they have a new sweet addition to love.

No comments: